California Design Den 400 Thread Count 100%, Cotton Sheet Set
The beauty and comfort of sleeping on soft bed sheets cannot be compared to anything. Soft cotton breathable weave sheet sets are something that goes a long way in confirming your sound sleep.
I bought this California Design Den 400 Thread Count 100%, Cotton sheet set, and it is bliss to sleep on it. What makes it outstanding and highly recommended are the following facts:
- 100% long staple pure cotton sateen weave
- It has been imported from Ethically certified Factory in India
- Highest quality best cotton sheets: It is definitely the better and improved version. We get comfortable and warm sleep in hotel rooms the reason being that they are soft and luxurious and the same quality bed sheets can be used at home if you get this cotton sheet set. It is durable, and the pillowcase is simply crisp that gives a neat appearance to the pillows and the bed. It is the bed rated king sheets of 400 thread count weave. The yarns that have been used to make bed sheet are with 100%long staple cotton fiber, and this makes it durable and comfortable to sleep. The sheets are eco-friendly and retain softness for a lifetime and the color used is of premium quality, and it does not fade.
- Detailed styling has been done on each piece of the bed sheet. It has detailed hem so even if washed in the machine, nor the quality gets hampered neither the sheet wears off which makes it practical for daily use.
- Big size makes it the best option, to tuck and use so that the sheet does not get messy. The King size luxury 4 piece bed sheets set, I flat sheet is of 112” X 102”, 1 fully electric zed fitted sheet of 78” X 80” plus 16” finished deep pocket to fit mattress from 9” to 18” and 2 king pillowcases of size 21” X 40”. The pockets are deep fitted sheet feature smart head or foot tag to indicate the width side of the bottom fitted sheet for making it very easy to use.
- Easy home laundry and quick dry, the sheets are made of high-quality dye materials, and thus they dry quickly and also do not fade when dried in the sun. It can be very easily washed in the machine without affecting its quality. Also, it can be used regularly because it is approved for regular wash and short dry cycles. Even using it repeatedly does not change its softness. The fabric has been tested for meeting all the quality standards of no pilling, shrinkage, colorfastness, tear strength and also thread count assurance before each bed sheet is individually measured and stitched to perfect standards.
- Certified standard 100 by OEKO- TEX, the approved standard shows that it is devoid of all harmful substances. It has been tested in a lab to make sure that no harmful substances have been used to make it. Extensive product checks and regular audit of the company assure that the industry has globally sustainable awareness use of the chemicals. Every single piece is tested, and only after they pass the quality test, they are packed as defect-free and packed as a set.
- LEED v4 GOLD CERTIFIED, the bed sheet has been made ethically in India in a certified, socially compliant and awarded factory that supports some 300 working families. The fabric that is manufactured is of superior quality and its kind Gold Rated LEED v4 Certified Facility equipped with the best state of the art machinery and technology. It is the second factory in the world to get Gold LEED EBOM certification from the United States Green Building Council.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: As per the company, it is assured that the product will give you 100% satisfaction as their products give you an excellent experience the moment you put them to use. So, what are you waiting for? I have ordered and enjoyed it, and now it’s your turn. You can purchase it from
Not only that I use these bed sheets but also gifted it to my friend for her wedding and parents on their Golden Jubilee Anniversary and trust me, they are happy to the core. You can check more details at